Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xfinity tv go shows not loading

New Poster

xfinity tv go shows not loading

hello,

I have been trying to watch my daily shows on Xfinity tv go for 2 days now and it has not been working. I would click on the show to play and it will be load to the video page and it would say "Loading video" and it would be like for minutes without the actual video of the show coming on. It has been like that with every show i have tried to watch except for cbs shows apparently all of the shows that are cbs work. Something is clearly wrong with the xfinity tv go. I have tried to watch  on different tabs and different browsers and it still the same thing. can you guys please let me what is wrong and I can fix it?

thank you 

New Poster

Re: xfinity tv go shows not loading

I am having the same issue

New Poster

I am having this same issue. Day 2 for me. I have wasted so much time on the phone trying to get this resolved. This Xfinity is a joke and their customer service is even worse. Get it together!!!

New Poster

Same problem here.  I watch a lot of stuff on my computer because some of the shows that I like, my roommate doesn't like, so trying to be nice to her.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon before I go completely nuts!   Has anyone found out how to fix this?

sarad26 wrote:

hello,

I have been trying to watch my daily shows on Xfinity tv go for 2 days now and it has not been working. I would click on the show to play and it will be load to the video page and it would say "Loading video" and it would be like for minutes without the actual video of the show coming on. It has been like that with every show i have tried to watch except for cbs shows apparently all of the shows that are cbs work. Something is clearly wrong with the xfinity tv go. I have tried to watch  on different tabs and different browsers and it still the same thing. can you guys please let me what is wrong and I can fix it?

thank you 

sarad26 wrote:

hello,

thank you 

Frequent Visitor

I'm experiencing the same issue with streaming several live tv to go channels on both iOS apps. It gives the following error "101000.106000.-11800".
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation