Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xfinity tv app

Regular Visitor

xfinity tv app

When I open the app, and then press on a program, it does not open.  The error message I receive is "An unknown error occurred during this request. Please try again.  I have a Motorola Razr, and the app has worked fine until the last few days.

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: xfinity tv app

if you check google play for the xfinity app you would see the following.

Description

The XFINITY TV app puts a world of entertainment right at your fingertips!

*** IMPORTANT NOTE OCT 4, 2012:  Unfortunately, due to some server side issues, some users have been experiencing issues.  But don't fret, we've got our best engineering wizards working their magic on the problem and hope to have everything functioning 100% later today so those affected can resume XFINITY TV enjoyment.  ***

Find your favorite shows and movies, control your TV, and schedule DVR recordings—all with the XFINITY TV app.  The XFINITY TV app puts a world of entertainment right at your fingertips!

Frequent Visitor

Re: xfinity tv app

The message is "Important note Oct 4, 2012" and says "...hope to have everything functioning 100% later today...."  It is now Oct 20, over two weeks later, and the app is still not working (at least for me).  best enginerring wizards, indeed.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation