Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xfinity on demand not showing newest shows: Blue Bloods, How to get away with murder, grey's anayomy

ANSWERED
New Poster

xfinity on demand not showing newest shows: Blue Bloods, How to get away with murder, grey's anayomy

xfinity on demand not showing newest shows: Blue Bloods, How to get away with murder, grey's anayomy...how to access???

Accepted Solution

Re: xfinity on demand not showing newest shows: Blue Bloods, How to get away with murder, grey's ...

Hello row1, I show that "Blue Bloods, How to get away with murder, and grey's anatomy" has the most recent episodes added to on demand. These shows are posted by the networks, please allow 24/48 hours for new content to be added to your on demand menu. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

Re: xfinity on demand not showing newest shows: Blue Bloods, How to get away with murder, grey's ...

Hello row1, I show that "Blue Bloods, How to get away with murder, and grey's anatomy" has the most recent episodes added to on demand. These shows are posted by the networks, please allow 24/48 hours for new content to be added to your on demand menu. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

I'm not certain about How to Get Away with Murder or Grey's Anatomy, but the first two episodes of this season's Blue Bloods has been available pretty quickly (CBS is often good about uploading shows on the night of their broadcast).  The catch is that you have to use the search function, as their titles haven't been added to the menus--at least not intially.

Also, if you can't find something, try all of the menus--HD and standard definition, under network, series, etc.  Just because something isn't under one doesn't mean that it isn't under another.  E.g., (IIRC) all but one of last season's HD episodes of Quantico were filed under the SD submenu; the HD submenu only had the first ep.

Note that the search function only allows for one space in the search string, so choose your words carefully.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation