Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xfinity mobile app for blackberry curve 8530

New Poster

xfinity mobile app for blackberry curve 8530

I can't download the xfinity mobile app for my blackberry curve 8530.  everytime i click on the download link I get the message that this site is supported for blackberry devices only.  Any ideas?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: xfinity mobile app for blackberry curve 8530

Ryan13667 wrote:

I can't download the xfinity mobile app for my blackberry curve 8530.  everytime i click on the download link I get the message that this site is supported for blackberry devices only.  Any ideas?

Hello,

Your not the only one who had problems d/l the app.

If you followed the instruction in d/l the app and it does not work I was told to try this..

into a web browser running on their BlackBerry devices, and then post here what shows up in the browser? It should look something like this:

http://www.blackberry.net/go/mobile/profiles/uapro​f/8830/4.5.0.rdf 

In regards to the phone what os are you using? There website says it will work with os 4.6 or higher but per a comcast tech he/she says it is not compatiable to os 7.

You could also change your web browser to blackberry instead of the internet. I finally got mine to work by send the link to my phone and clicking on it. It took awhile since I got the app on my phone.

Once you get it is not to bad just a couple of glitches but nothing is perfect.

Gold Problem Solver

Re: xfinity mobile app for blackberry curve 8530

reasd wrote: ... It should look something like this:http://www.blackberry.net/go/mobile/profiles/uaprof/8830/4.5.0.rdf ...

Your link is broken.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation