Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xfinity ipad app login

New Poster

xfinity ipad app login

I login to my Comcast/Xfinity account online using my personal email account. I've downloaded the xfinity app onto my iPad and the main screen states that I can login with my Comcast ID or email. When I try to login with the personal email I always use a box comes up and says I MUST use an ID ending comcast.net but that's not how I login. I tried then change my login info on the Comcast to include the comcast.net but says I can't. What gives?

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: xfinity ipad app login

your login does not necessarily end in .net, mine does not.  you must be logging in with the primary account holders credentials.   its the same login you would use to access this forum.  also what cable box do you have.

Official Employee

Re: xfinity ipad app login

lindy0116 wrote:

I login to my Comcast/Xfinity account online using my personal email account. I've downloaded the xfinity app onto my iPad and the main screen states that I can login with my Comcast ID or email. When I try to login with the personal email I always use a box comes up and says I MUST use an ID ending comcast.net but that's not how I login. I tried then change my login info on the Comcast to include the comcast.net but says I can't. What gives?

You must sign in with your comcast.net e-mail address or Comcast ID. Your GMail address will not work for this.

If you are a XFINITY TV High Speed Internet customer, you probably have an Comcast.net e-mail address and don't use it or know it. If you are only a XFINITY Cable subscriber, then you must create a Comcast ID to sign in.

I can private message you any information that you are looking for and help you set this up. Let me know.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation