New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xfinity app for ipad

ANSWERED
New Poster

xfinity app for ipad

HI,

I have been using the app for months on my Ipad.  A few week ago, it has been showing that the app was having an issue and only some of the content could be shown.  The "content" that is not showing is the listings for both of my boxes.  This makes your app pretty much useless.  Are you working on fixing the app?  I loved it when it was working because I could use the "keyboard" on my iPad when searching for a title to record.  I have tried logging out of the app, as well as deleting and reloading the app.  None of this worked.

Accepted Solution

Re: xfinity app for ipad

Try going into the app settings and reselecting the TV Channel lineup by entering your zip code. I was experiencing the same problem, but this fixed it for me on both iPad and iPhone.

-greg

View answer in context
Silver Problem Solver

can you be a little more specific on your issue?  What do you mean the content for your boxes is not showing??  The app does work I use it all the time, so something with your account or set up is going to be the issue here.

New Poster

it says: "Data Unavailable We're experiences some difficulties.  You can continue using the app, but not all area will be working." the content that is unavailable is the listing for all of my channels on both of my boxes.  It has the TV listings part of the app, but it is blank with no informtation on it.

Silver Problem Solver

what cable box are you using?   Do you see remote access set up in your box menu if so you can delete the set up there and redo it.   Does this work on your computer?  you have to have it working there so check that your boxes are showing there.   You also can only have 3 devices registered to your account to do this.   If none of this works for you, your going to need to call comcast.

Frequent Visitor

Try going into the app settings and reselecting the TV Channel lineup by entering your zip code. I was experiencing the same problem, but this fixed it for me on both iPad and iPhone.

-greg

New Poster

Thanks!!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation