Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

www.speed2.com

Regular Visitor

www.speed2.com

www.speed2.com is a video streaming website, which requires the internet provider to make provisions to support it. Please could you add this support on the Comcast system.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: www.speed2.com

dfoxdavies wrote:

www.speed2.com is a video streaming website, which requires the internet provider to make provisions to support it. Please could you add this support on the Comcast system.

Our content team is constantly working to bring you a wider selection of TV Shows and movies. We add new content daily, but due to licensing agreements, you may not have access to all online video sites like speed2.com.

I will pass your request along to our content team.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I've implored Comcast 4 or 5 times over the last two years to sign-up with Speed2.com for its many auto enthusiast subscribers.  Now the following providers have access to Speed2.com:

1) Time Warner Cable

2)Dish

3) Verzion

4) Bright House

5) Cox

6) Optimum Cablevision

7) DirectTV

Why not Comcast?  We pay for Speed Channel and can get SpeedTV.com...why not Speed2.com?

Where over the last few years I have been able to watch FIA GT racing directly from their official sites this is no longer possible due to Speed2.com's exclusive rights.  Also, Grand-Am Continental Challenge is now a Speed2.com exclusive.  Check out the FIA GT1 FaceBook site....there are quite a few Comcast users reporting their displeasure with this arrangement. 

Please pass this upstairs. It is very important.

Thanks,

TinNJ

Comcast TriplePlay Subscriber

New Poster

I totally agree.  Speed2.com needs to be made available to comcast subscribers.  I've got an excellent cable package through comcast which i love... except when it comes to motorsports.  

Where am i suppose to watch the Nurburgring 24hr race this weekend... nowhere.  It's on speed2 along with DTM, and other excellent racing series.

Please comcast, allow us to access speed2.com, i.e. pay speedtv for the liscense

New Poster

I went to Road America yesterday to watch my nephew race AMA Supersport. I came home hoping to watch the entire race on Speed2 since you get to see a very limited portion of the race at the track. I was surprised to find that I'm not able to watch the race. I see it listed - but can't get it. I think we pay enough to have that service. What will it take?

New Poster

There are a lot of people who want this.  I don't see why it wouldn't be in Comcast's best interests to provide this for their millions of customers.  I am extremely jealous of my friend who has Direct TV, and have even considered making the switch, solely because of speed2.com.  I ain't too proud to beg for this.  PLEASE give us speed2.com!!!!

New Poster

I would like to request comcast to provide speed2 as well.  The other big name companies are providing it for their customers.  Comcast shouldn't be left behind and lose customers over this.  The regular speed channel is frustrating.  I don't want to watch round after round of everything nascar, auto auctions, fixing up cars, trucking and other shows that have nothing to do with racing.  I want access to more moto racing.

New Poster

Isn't this nice, customers of the largest cable provider in the country begging them to provide content the competition has provided for months.  Comcast, to big to care.

New Poster

I agree!!  It is so disapointing to pay so much for TV, so many channels i never watch like all the ESPN channels, but when it comes to motorsports, comcast is far behind the other big providers.  Please add Speed2 so we can watch online.  

Frequent Visitor

First you must under stand that comcast and Fox are at war, Comcast does not like Fox and are doing everything  to get Fox channels of the comcast system.

The only thing wee little people is to get rid of comcast,

I also want Speed 2,,, But, you must understand comcast is telling all Fox channels to drop dead

New Poster

Comcast Joe,

Have you passed this request along yet? If so, what was the response? We are anxiously awaiting our log in to www.speed2.com.

Thank you,

No contract Customer

Official Employee

jeffnjackie wrote:

Comcast Joe,

Have you passed this request along yet? If so, what was the response? We are anxiously awaiting our log in to www.speed2.com.

Thank you,

No contract Customer

I am sorry but I have no update as in now. Once I know more I will post the information on this thread.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

When are we getting speed2.com on comcast?  What is the problem?

Regular Visitor

All interject on this one.  I've been tracking this one for along time. Still waiting for the official response from upstairs on this.  No response is not a satisfactory response.  Frankly, the cost of Comcast/Xfinity is getting prohibitive considering some of the decreasing value we are seeing.  We have Triple Play Digital preferred for years...and I couldn't help but notice how the preferred programming which I always enjoyed on the Military Channel has been moved out of reach (without additional cost, that is) to the new Military History Channel.  Comcast/Xfinity is gaming its long time subscribers.  We are looking into making a change.

Frequent Visitor

I feel screw'd, Comcast is cutting, but we don't get the product that we wish. Time to start looking else where for a better services provider.

I want speed2

New Poster

Frequent Visitor

comcast charges extra for speed because it is different tier so they are not going to let you view it for free on your computer

Frequent Visitor

comcast charges extra for speed because it is different tier so they are not going to let you view it for free on your computer

Frequent Visitor

how come no one from comcast replied to my post ????

Frequent Visitor

Verizon is starting to put in fiber cable again in my area. I stopped  and spoke to a couple of the Verizon worker, and they said "yes, fiso is coming . " They said it will be about 3-4 mths.

So I can get off Comcast and go to Verizon FISO where they have Speed 2

Comcast will lose customer, but, i don't think they care, so... i don't either..bye.

New Poster

comcast needs to make it hapen so we can have Speed2.com!

New Poster

I am also a subscriber to the Speed channel and pay extra to get shows like "two guys garage"...what does that have to do with speed? Give me access to F1, MotoGP, WSBK, AMA, DTM on Speed2 24/7 or like most others on this post I will be forced to shop elsewhere. I pay Comcast way too much for TV service not to be totally happy...this should not be a big deal.
Frequent Visitor

Well you can forget about ever getting speed2 on Comcast, it won't happen. So yo might as well as move to a different vendor now and get over it.

By the way in a sense, speed channel is going away anyway. NBC it picking up F1 and Indycar. I think they also have ALMS ??

So speed and speed2 might just be a thing of the past anyway! I do know speed channel is getting a new name and is moving away from its format .

New Poster

Please add me to the Comcast subscribers that want this.  Direct TV has it and they have almost convinced us to change.  This is one more straw.

New Poster

www.speed2.com is a greatl video streaming website, which requires the internet provider to make provisions to support it. Please could you add this support on the Comcast system.  Better yet, drop the Fox Sports and stream Speed2 in it's place.

New Poster

Hey Joe,

How about an update on Speed2.  It's much preferable to Fox Sports.  I guess I can always let your content guys know how happy I am with Fox Sports by reducing my plan to eliminate it...  Please tell them to bring in Speed2 - or I guess I'll save a wheel barrel full of money each year by cutting back my service.  The only reason I have the package I have was because of speed.

New Poster

i am highly upset about losing speed and feel that the least they can do is give us access to speed 2 as well.
Frequent Visitor

There is NO SPEED anymore it has been bought oput and closed down by fox

New Poster

Comcast need to provision this since Fox Sports took away the regular Speed channel, if other cable providors can, so can Comcast, licensing issues and otherwise...

New Poster

Or I'm just going to cancel my sports package, I got the sports package so I can watch the Speed channel to begin with...

New Poster

I agree absolutely. I changed from Dish to add Comcast TV to existing telephone and broadband service. Motorsports are essential to my television enjoyment. Please make sure that the powers that be at Comcast understand that they have many subscribers who expect Comcast to be competitive with other providers.

Frequent Visitor

COMCAST needs to put this on for us race fans.  MAV TV

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats