Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

why would certain shows in my xfinity on demand app be locked? They were not locked yesterday.

New Poster

why would certain shows in my xfinity on demand app be locked? They were not locked yesterday.

Why would certain shows in my Xfinity On Demand TV Go app be locked?  They were not locked yesterday.  I have all the premium channels and HD channels on my home cable and should have them on the TV Go app.  As I said, I had access to them yeserday.  What happened?

Official Employee

Re: why would certain shows in my xfinity on demand app be locked? They were not locked yesterday.

Hi nor_cal, are you still receiving a lock on channels your normally should receive? If so, I  will be sending a private message requesting you're user ID that you use to sign in and I will research further.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: why would certain shows in my xfinity on demand app be locked? They were not locked yesterday.

I'm having the same issue, any chance you could take a look at my account please?

thanks

New Poster

Same. What's going on? My most basic channels like tbs are now locked.
Problem Solver

Hello Mtc12345,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. I will need to do some more research regarding this issue. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi Mtc12345, I am showing that you are in our limited basic package that does not include TBS. If you would like to add TBS I could go over current promotions in your area. I will send you a private message to further assist.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation