Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

why can't i stay signed in

Frequent Visitor

why can't i stay signed in

i am signed into my account. i can access my bill, but no other portion of the website acknowledges that i am signed in. i can't add to my watchlist or see it. 

it keeps asking me to veryfiy the channel line up. when i change the lineup to the correct one  it boots me back to sign in. when i click on sign in the tab does not work. 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: why can't i stay signed in

You are not the only one with this issue. Same for me.

Not sure what is going on. I can log on to the new tv website but it doesn't have the correct channel lineup for my area at all.

Thankfully I dont' use their DVR service or use their website to watch any programs on my computer.

New Poster

I am having the same issue in Charleston and Memphis

Frequent Visitor

how can one e mail them to let them know the site is not working. calling really does no good

Silver Problem Solver

I don't think Comcast has a email site for service issues anymore. They would recommend calling, which like you said does little good.

And this site is mainly customer to customer yet, although Comcast employees had recently been more noticeable on the forums. But with the holiday weekend I expect reduced presence of official Comcast employees.

You might look on the Comcast.net site and see if they have any updated contact methods.

Regular Contributor

They have completely removed the streaming service by not allowing anyone to sign in to it.  I can sign in to these forums but not the streaming service.

COMCAST STREAMING HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Regular Contributor

RE: how can one e mail them to let them know the site is not working. calling really does no good

Try https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/vp-contact-form?MAR=HOME_AX06.16

Good luck,

New Poster

my problem is pretty much the same, I stayed signed in until the tv page. Then it wants me to sign in but want let me. I chose a show anyway, its locked and again will not let me sign in!. I am in Rochester Hills MI.  They were just out yesterday fixing a problem with something else. I am getting tired of them. Over 2 years with them and your monthly price will SOAR to 3 or 4 x the deal you got in the begining. And then stuff like this happens often!!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation