Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

what's wrong with JUSTIFIED "error false"?

ANSWERED
New Poster

what's wrong with JUSTIFIED "error false"?

can't stream Justified anymore, "error false". Other shows still work.

Accepted Solution

Re: what's wrong with JUSTIFIED?

OK figured it out. Internet options>connections>LAN settings, select automatically detect settings Possibly my VPN software (although wasn't in use) may have changed this to proxy server (never was an issue before, and why did it only matter when watching FX content and not other programming on Xfinity?) Anyway, got my Justified fix!
View answer in context
Regular Contributor

I watched the latest episode this morning, it's odd that other shows work for you but Justified does not. I'd wait a day and try again, if you're still having a problem then maybe try logging out and back in again.

New Poster

OK figured it out. Internet options>connections>LAN settings, select automatically detect settings Possibly my VPN software (although wasn't in use) may have changed this to proxy server (never was an issue before, and why did it only matter when watching FX content and not other programming on Xfinity?) Anyway, got my Justified fix!
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation