Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

watchlsit

ANSWERED
Contributor

watchlsit

OK since Comcast made these chages to the watchlist. Tell us how to add or delete shows. Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Re: watchlsit

ahoy524 wrote:

OK since Comcast made these chages to the watchlist. Tell us how to add or delete shows. Thank you.

It, along with most of the great features of the old website are gone.

See all complaints here:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-of-Xfinity-TV/td-p/2804996

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

View answer in context
Bronze Problem Solver

ahoy524 wrote:

It, along with most of the great features of the old website are gone.

See all complaints here:

forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-of-Xfinity-TV/td-p/2804996

Send your concerns here ecare@comcast.com and use the feedback button on the listings page

New Poster

I really do not like the new way to watch movies and tv series etc. I find it confusing and annoying. I have a show I like to watch and it is in my cable channels to watch but now everytime I pull it up and a couple others they all show up with orange key saying I cant watch it cause it's not one of my channels so I hit the learn more about the problem button and it tells me i do subscribe to this channel. So how can I subscribe to a channel and not subscribe at the same time. I just want to go lback to my regular old watchlist etc. 

New Poster

I just read this, "Solution". This is not a solution. There is no explaination as to why they would do such a thing when it is clearly an option through OnDemand.

Is it going to be reinstated? Is there going to be another way of adding new shows? I went to the referenced web page and found no solution. Only a pagve of dozens of statements.

Contributor

I received a message from the head office. They stated there is a See-it feature that is like the watchlist. If someone finds it let me know.

Bronze Problem Solver

ahoy524 wrote:

I received a message from the head office. They stated there is a See-it feature that is like the watchlist. If someone finds it let me know.

It is here: corporate.comcast.com/seeit

It's not very good

Contributor

I just heard back from the top. I told them i want the watchlist back. Who wants to start over with another site. Not me.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation