Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

watchlist

Contributor

watchlist

watchlist Does anyone know if we are getting it back?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: watchlist

ahoy524 wrote:

watchlist Does anyone know if we are getting it back?

Comcast claims we will someday, don't hold your breath

"Where is my Watchlist?
The XFINITY TV Go app had "bookmarks," the TV Go portal had a "Watchlist" and XFINITY X1 has "Favorites". All these features are similar in that they offer you the ability to flag the content you care about most. However, none of them worked across platforms, so you'd end up telling us the same thing in multiple places.

We're currently developing the next generation of Watchlist/Favorites/Bookmarks, which will allow you to tell us once what content you care about most, regardless of whether you're on your TV, mobile device or online. In the meantime, you can use the "For You" page on the XFINITY TV app and portal to keep up with the content you love, including recently-watched channels and On Demand content."

Source in first post here:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-TV-Website/Announcement-and-feedback-thread-TV-Go-is-now-part-o...

Contributor

Re: watchlist

My question is not answered. Please keep the watchlist updated that I can get through my tv.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation