Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

unable to watch any premium show... not even mtv, tbs or tnt

Regular Visitor

unable to watch any premium show... not even mtv, tbs or tnt

This is getting frustrating.. its been a month and im still unable to watch any hbo,showtime, cinemax, or starz... i can't even watch mtv, tbs or tnt shows online. I've contacted comcast almost everyday. Same results.. "higher" tech havent called me back and the regular tech that do just tell me they will have a higher tech call me since its still not working. Ive deleted cookies, use different browers and pc/mac. Im subscribed to all. I get it on my tv but not online...   

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: unable to watch any premium show... not even mtv, tbs or tnt

xeevang wrote:

This is getting frustrating.. its been a month and im still unable to watch any hbo,showtime, cinemax, or starz... i can't even watch mtv, tbs or tnt shows online. I've contacted comcast almost everyday. Same results.. "higher" tech havent called me back and the regular tech that do just tell me they will have a higher tech call me since its still not working. Ive deleted cookies, use different browers and pc/mac. Im subscribed to all. I get it on my tv but not online...   

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, what error message are you getting when trying to watch a video online?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

First of all I just want to say that my zip code is wrong it should be 95624.. and I have the complete triple play package.

My Zip Code: 95823 My Cable Provider: Recommended By Comcast My myDVR Manager Status: Activated My Set Top Box Names: My Room, Living Room My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: False Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 76.114.51.111 My operating system: Mac - Undefined My web browser: Safari 6 - Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_1) AppleWebKit/536.25 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Version/6.0 Safari/536.25 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: 11.4 R402 Javascript: Enabled Cookies: Enabled (2989 Bytes) Time Information My Clock Time: Tue Oct 30 2012 08:38:41 GMT-0700 (PDT) Server Clock Time: Tue Oct 30 2012 08:38:18 GMT-0700 (PDT)

My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: A Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: False Voice Subscriber: False
Official Employee

xeevang wrote:

First of all I just want to say that my zip code is wrong it should be 95624.. and I have the complete triple play package.

My Zip Code: 95823 My Cable Provider: Recommended By Comcast My myDVR Manager Status: Activated My Set Top Box Names: My Room, Living Room My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: False Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 76.114.51.111 My operating system: Mac - Undefined My web browser: Safari 6 - Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_1) AppleWebKit/536.25 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Version/6.0 Safari/536.25 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: 11.4 R402 Javascript: Enabled Cookies: Enabled (2989 Bytes) Time Information My Clock Time: Tue Oct 30 2012 08:38:41 GMT-0700 (PDT) Server Clock Time: Tue Oct 30 2012 08:38:18 GMT-0700 (PDT)

My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: A Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: False Voice Subscriber: False

What is happening when you are trying to play a video? Are you getting an error message? Blank screen?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

No, im getting "buy subscription" when I already have subscription. i've clean out cookies, used different browers used pc/mac different location. Still ask me to buy subscription

Regular Visitor

This is still going on for almost 2 months now. I've called in and asked for them to call me back on my cell phone but yet they still call my house phone. Please fix this issue. It would be nice to get all the features im paying for. Thanks.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation