Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

unable to view anything online via xfinity

New Poster

unable to view anything online via xfinity

I am unable to watch any thing via xfinity - whether tv or movies, I get an error saying the video is unavailable.  All of the videos and shows - regardless of network, are unavailable.

I have tried the troubleshooting tips provided, but none have worked.  I have also restarted my computer & browser.

This started earlier this evening.

please advise,

thank you

New Poster

Re: unable to view anything online via xfinity

here we go again comcast you need to stop this poor service or i am leaving i had better service during superstorm Sandy

Frequent Visitor

Re: unable to view anything online via xfinity

I apparently posted this in the wrong place the other day: NON Ad Issue during Video Playback on http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/ Options ‎12-16-2014 07:12 PM My problem is that the ads come through without a single hiccup, and whatever I am trying to watch is jerky and skippy, and generally difficult to follow. I've tried pausing the program in hopes that it might need more time to load, but to no avail. It doesn't seem to make any difference in whether or not other devices (including my cell) are being used at the time. I am so fed up with our "service". :+( I am a "stuck-at-home" disabled senior, and the TV is my main source of entertainment because I am no longer able to read. .....and am still having the problem. I don't understand how the ads can come through without missing a beat, yet the shows are a total pain. Can't Comcast fix this// What's the point of offering the "service"??? AAAARRRGH!!
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation