Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

tv online is not available because not on home wifi

Regular Visitor

tv online is not available because not on home wifi

Hello, I recently moved and now when i try to watch tv it says that I can't because i am not on my home wifi, but this is my new home wifi. Can this be fixed so I can watch tv online? Thank you

Service Expert

Re: tv online is not available because not on home wifi

hi13 wrote:

Hello, I recently moved and now when i try to watch tv it says that I can't because i am not on my home wifi, but this is my new home wifi. Can this be fixed so I can watch tv online? Thank you

That sounds like a screwup with your account.  Call Comcast and explain your issue.  Your equipment may not be connected to your account.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Problem Solver

Hi, you might want to try contacting by PM, the comcast official employees in this thread who are assisting customers with this sort of problem.

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account-Sign-In-Xfinity/Please-unlink-my-old-account-from-my-current...

Good Luck, ciao, bj

Regular Contributor

This has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR MOVING! It is a known problem for which there is no fix and never has been. This problem affects you whether you move or not. This problem has existed for at least 4 years and there is no end in sight.

Do not let them put you through a bunch of nonsense or try to sell you a more expensive service NONE OF IT WILL WORK. There is no fix to this problem. It comes and goes. If they or you do anything that you think has fixed the problem I guarantee you that it was just coincidence that the problem temporarily went away at that moment. Do not get your hopes up the problem WILL BE BACK!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation