Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

tv listings incorrect

New Poster

tv listings incorrect

TV listings are incorrect on-line missing are many channels.  zip code is 61705 service area is Bloomington, Illinois.  channels 41, 44, 49, 52, 82, 102, just to list a few.  Have tried clicking change button and saving the recommended channels but nothing happens.

Problem Solver

Re: tv listings incorrect

Have you tried clicking on the Favorites button?

site map 3.JPG

New Poster

Hey I was having the same problems. But it fixed it's self. I'm not sure what to tell u. Just wanted u to know that I was having the same trouble.
New Poster

Exact same thing happening to me.  Tried the "favorite button" suggestion and it produced nothing.  It's happen plenty of times previously but always came back in a day or 2.  It's been at least 2 weeks that it's been like this now and you can't get to Comcast for help.  I've tried multiple time to save the correct station #s but to no avail.  I'm getting pretty aggravated that this hasn't been fixed and you can't really contact Comcast about it.  Don't know what to do.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation