Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

tv go

New Poster

tv go

I found out yesterday , after 3+ hours on the phone with comcast and Amazon, that my Kindle will no longer work with X finity tv go. I have an older Kindle, so comcast, without any thought, once again is making me spend more money for their product. I went to see about a new kindle, because Comcast support said the new one would work. Guess what, the app site has multiple comments that the new fire HD's won't download the app either. WAY TO GO! You did away with something that worked without considering your customers. Typical!

Contributor

Re: tv go

TvGO no longer exists. Comcast got rid of it.

the Xfintiy TV App or XTV has taken its place and is nowhere near as versatile and has lost some of the functionality of the TvGO ...

I've bee yelling about it for a while now.  FOr me it was using TvGO one night then the next morning it no longer worked.

I was told It is never coming back and I just have to accept it.

New Poster

Re: tv go

I want to update my previous message. Sant was good to me and gave me a new Kindle. The new App loades right away with no issues.  The other commenter is very correct. It does not work as well as the previous version. I am glad it works. 

I am not happy that Comcast made me spend another hundred dollars to use their Xfinity go. Next time you do away with an app, check with your users to see if they want the "New Functionality".

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation