Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

tcm movie on demand

Contributor

tcm movie on demand

Has anybody recently noticed the movie" adam's rib" on demand was supposed to be two hours long? At 40 minutes the screen froze and stopped and sent me back to recently watched screen saying i watched 0 minutes. this also happened on the movie" it should happen to you", supposed to be 88 minutes at 50 minutes screen froze and sent me to recently watched also. Called Comcast, was told they would fix and call me back. still waiting for call(don't hold your breath). Wonder if we should call tcm corp. and let them see how their movies are being shown or does Comcast ownthem too.

Regular Visitor

Re: tcm movie on demand

I've had problems with "All this, and Heaven too." and Spirit of St. Louis on TCM on Demand. Both movies play for about and hour, then stop, leave on Demand, back to regular programming. They do not fast forward pass the problem points. Getting to be a regular problem.
Contributor

Re: tcm movie on demand

Yes! Being There- same thing. Freezes 2/3 in  and stops! Comcast fix this issue with TCM asap

annburt wrote:
I've had problems with "All this, and Heaven too." and Spirit of St. Louis on TCM on Demand. Both movies play for about and hour, then stop, leave on Demand, back to regular programming. They do not fast forward pass the problem points. Getting to be a regular problem.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation