Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

streaming tv

New Poster

streaming tv

I found out tonight that channel 479 (ML can on be seen on TV.  It is no longer available on the stream app or on the computer.  Comcast advertises you can watch on any device in your home.  I tried to find out in a chat why this has changed but was cut off during the chat.  Can anyone find out why this has changed if if it can be made available to all device in home as advertising indicates?

Tags (1)
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: streaming tv

apapier wrote:

I found out tonight that channel 479 (ML can on be seen on TV.  It is no longer available on the stream app or on the computer.  Comcast advertises you can watch on any device in your home.  I tried to find out in a chat why this has changed but was cut off during the chat.  Can anyone find out why this has changed if if it can be made available to all device in home as advertising indicates?

Unfortunatly they don't say any show/channel.

"XFINITY Stream App

More to stream, on any screen.Stream live TV, your DVR library, and XFINITY On Demand on any smart device, at home or on the go. All TV, all the time, from anywhere."

Source: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/x1

New Poster

Now I found that ESPN was not available outside my home during a major league baseball game. Seems Xfinity has removed the ability to watch baseball on all devices. An announcement would have been nice. Better would have been too leave it the way it was.
New Poster

Correction, it was a pre season NFL game that was not available.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation