Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

streaming devices

Regular Visitor

streaming devices

Videos will not play. It says I'm streaming 3 devices.  I am not.  It says I do not have an HBO subscription, and I do.  How do I stop streaming devices I am not using?  Thank you.

Problem Solver

Re: streaming devices

Click on this link.   Then click on streaming.  Click on remove. Do not remove them all.  If it says you need to subscribe to HBO go ahead you are already paying for it.

https://device.comcast.net/devices

Regular Visitor

Thank you for responding.  I do not see a remove option on the streaming devices.

Problem Solver

After clicking on streaming a list should appear, look to the right side of the page / list you should see REMOVE in red.

Regular Visitor

On my screen there is no remove in red to the far right.  Thank you anyway. 

Problem Solver

On my computer it says I am streaming 3 devices. They are all my one and only computer listed 3 times. 

Problem Solver

Did you click on the light grey STREAMING next to DOWNLOAD TO GO ?

Regular Visitor

yes, I clicked on the light grey streaming.  The one device is my computer, the other 2 have screen names I am not familiar with that dates back to February. We have an IPOD in the house, but no one is currently using it.

Problem Solver

This is what I see please note where it says a household can have 3 devices, I do not think streaming 3 devices should effect your HBO playback.

If the dates on the other devices are very old and you have watched Xfinity TV with no problems after they were listed. Then I do not think they are the problem.

Below is what I see.

************************************************************************************************************** 

Manage Authorized Devices

A household can have up to 3 devices

Download 2 Go (0)       Streaming (3)       X1 DVR Downloads (0)

**************************************************************************************************************

If you still feel the devices are the problem you may be able to remove

them from the bottom of this page. 

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/rh

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation