Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

sound

Regular Visitor

sound

do not have sound on any videos as of this morning.

Contributor

Re: sound

I am sure comcast will take care of you right away.  But now imagine that sound was never tuned back on again.  That is how comcast treats deaf customers when continuing to ignore requests for closed captioning.  Thank your lucky stars you can hear that sound at all.  Also, try turning computer off and on lol...

New Poster

I tried to contact youby phone and was disconnected after over an hour of being on hold,

I tried again, but was still placed on hold for I don't know how long, the battery in my phone

ran out I had been on hold for so long, listening to your recorded messages of how important my

call was and how great you are...Not my opinion right now, Your service sucks.  Most of the

stations on my tv will show video with no sound for a few seconds, then the video goes to a black screen.  An earlier call this a.m. with your automated system said you would "refresh" my

signal,  surprise, that did not work, thus my attempts to call and wait for a customer rep which as I

indicated I could not get thru...frustration forced me to resort to my computer which

thank God does work.. the other cable box we have works fine....so  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Regular Visitor

You replied, but you sent me the other complaints.  Still no sound.

Regular Visitor

Is ssomething wrong with your system, as I am not getting any answers.

Silver Problem Solver

You did not get any answers because you provided so little info.

Start with: What computer? What OS? What browser? Have you tried another browser?

Have you updated flash and silverlight?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation