Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

snl weekend update

ANSWERED
New Poster

snl weekend update

Since the Eagles game is on NBC in the Philly area, where can I watch SNL weekend update?

Accepted Solution

Re: snl weekend update

ltm2 wrote:

Can't find the August 17 SNL weekend update on the Xfinity ondemand menu. Is it available on TV on demand? Not talking about other devices

The SNL Weekend Update is available On Demand. Currently, the Weekend Update is available at the bottom of the list for season 42. You will need to scroll down the list of content from season 42 to locate it. For customers with X1, it will be labeled as Weekend Update. For customers who have not transitioned to X1, the most recent episode (8-17) will be listed as SNL 4223.

View answer in context
Official Employee

Check your local affiliate, it may be broadcast later. Or catch it On Demand

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Not finding the Weekend Update Summer Edition in the on demand section on xfinity on demand.
Where can I find this in the on demand Portal?
New Poster

I second that. I can't find it anywhere.
Valued Contributor

Regular Contributor

rjschweizer wrote:

Since the Eagles game is on NBC in the Philly area, where can I watch SNL weekend update?

I'm in South Jersey, so the info I give you is from my lineup.  The "SNL Weekend Update" from last Thursday aired on COZI-TV (on my lineup, it's Ch. 248); this Thursday is another Eagles game, so "SNLWU" is listed on COZI again, at 9 p.m.

On OnDemand: TV Shows>>By Network>>NBC>>Saturday Night Live>>Season 42>>SNL 4222 (it's the last one on the list).

Connection Expert
Moved:

New Poster

Can't find the August 17 SNL weekend update on the Xfinity ondemand menu. Is it available on TV on demand? Not talking about other devices

Official Employee

ltm2 wrote:

The SNL Weekend Update is available On Demand. Currently, the Weekend Update is available at the bottom of the list for season 42. You will need to scroll down the list of content from season 42 to locate it. For customers with X1, it will be labeled as Weekend Update. For customers who have not transitioned to X1, the most recent episode (8-17) will be listed as SNL 4223.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Administrator
Administrator
Moved:

Administrator
Administrator
Moved:

New Poster

Nope last episode listed is 4221. So not there.
Silver Problem Solver

You cannot find it through the menus. Use the SEARCH function for "SNL" and they are up at the top of the list. They only list the generic title, but if you hit OK to get the details, you can see them as 4222 and 4223.

Regular Contributor

andyross wrote:

You cannot find it through the menus. Use the SEARCH function for "SNL" and they are up at the top of the list. They only list the generic title, but if you hit OK to get the details, you can see them as 4222 and 4223.

I wonder if it has something to do with where you are? I'm in South Jersey. I can find 4222 and 4223 under all listings -- by network and by title, SD and HD. It's everywhere it can possibly be listed on the OnDemand menus here.

New Poster

I followed your directions for on demand. There was no 4222. The last show listed was 4221 which was the last episode of the regular season of snl. I believe there have been 3 episodes of weekend update and I'd like to see them. I live in southern New Jersey. Eagles games are being shown on Thursday evening. Thank you
Regular Contributor

Gregpav wrote:
I followed your directions for on demand. There was no 4222. The last show listed was 4221 which was the last episode of the regular season of snl. I believe there have been 3 episodes of weekend update and I'd like to see them. I live in southern New Jersey. Eagles games are being shown on Thursday evening. Thank you

I'm also in South Jersey; my Xfinity cable is Comcast Garden State. I just checked my OnDemand menu; 4222 is listed until 10/7/17, 4223 is until 10/14/17, and 4224 (last night's) shows to 8/27/17, but that will probably be extended. I honestly don't know what to tell you. If you have a different Comcast office, that might explain the difference. I think next week's "Weekend Update" will be the last one. You can see some clips from them on YouTube -- don't know if that'll help any.

UPDATE (No pun intended): There is no "SNL:WU" listed for this coming week. Unless something comes up the following week, 4222-4224 may be all there is.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 15 replies
  • 7 kudos
  • 13 in conversation