Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

shows not downloading to mobile device

Frequent Visitor

shows not downloading to mobile device

Hi, I have been pretty happy with the ability to download shows from my DVR to my mobile device and watching these shows when I am offline. However, yesterday I tried downloading some shows from my dvr and after I got the alert that said download complete some of my downloads showed up and some did not. I tried downloading again a few more times and in some instances all the shows that were downloaded dissapeared from my device. I once again tried to download again and it was hit or miss. I was able to downlaod 2 shows to my device, but nothing else will show up once the download is complete. I have over 10gbs of open space on my phone, so I don;t think its a space issue

anyone else having this issue?

Frequent Visitor

Re: shows not downloading to mobile device

I am having the same problem on my Galaxy Tab S2.  I can usually download shows, but they just are randomly getting returned to the DVR. Tried reinstalling the app but still have the same problem. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: shows not downloading to mobile device

looks like it is working OK now. not sure what the issue was, didn't have to uninstal the app... maybe there was a glitch over the weekend.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation