Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

scion iq commercial halts streaming shows

New Poster

scion iq commercial halts streaming shows

Has anyone else experienced this? I'll be watching an xfinity program online and the scion iq advertisement will stop the streaming commercials and turn my screen black. When I click on the screen a window pops up at the scion page and the commercial plays in the window where I was watching the show, but after the ad the program stops and all there is is a black screen where the show should be playing. Even if you try to resume the show from that point it no longer continues regardless of whether the scion commercial comes on again or not.

Basically, the stupid scion iq commercial stops whatever I'm watching and prevents me from finishing the episode! I now hate that piece of tin as it is synonymous with interrupted service and a waste of half an hour. Unparalleled failure. 

Sorry for the ire. Feeling sick and have no control over the remote in my house. 

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: scion iq commercial halts streaming shows

stanleyarmyhat wrote:

Has anyone else experienced this? I'll be watching an xfinity program online and the scion iq advertisement will stop the streaming commercials and turn my screen black. When I click on the screen a window pops up at the scion page and the commercial plays in the window where I was watching the show, but after the ad the program stops and all there is is a black screen where the show should be playing. Even if you try to resume the show from that point it no longer continues regardless of whether the scion commercial comes on again or not.

Basically, the stupid scion iq commercial stops whatever I'm watching and prevents me from finishing the episode! I now hate that piece of tin as it is synonymous with interrupted service and a waste of half an hour. Unparalleled failure. 

Sorry for the ire. Feeling sick and have no control over the remote in my house. 

What video(s) are you watching that this issue is occurring?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Home Movies on Adult Swim, Adventure Time on Cartoon Network, and American Dad on Fox. It seems to dislike cartoons...

Official Employee

stanleyarmyhat wrote:

Home Movies on Adult Swim, Adventure Time on Cartoon Network, and American Dad on Fox. It seems to dislike cartoons...

Try completely uninstalling your Flash Player and then try installing it again from here:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation