Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

"We're still updating your account" error message

New Poster

"We're still updating your account" error message

I'm getting the following error when trying to watch new channels that should be in my current line-up "We're still updating your account. You've caught us in the middle of updating your subscription. You should see changes in your lineup shortly." I upgraded from 220+ channel line up to 260+ line up and after 5 hours I'm still getting "Were still updating your account." I've restarted several times with no help and tried to do a system refresh but it won't let me. How can I access my new channels?
Service Expert

Re: "We're still updating your account" error message

Call 1800comcast and ask them to refresh your entitlements.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hello shanda5303. I can help with getting this error message cleared from your new channels. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

We are getting this same message on NHL Center Ice. It showed up for 2 days now. We called and they said to wait for the message to clear.

Regular Contributor

I just posted in the Center Ice thread as I have the exact issue. Note: games came through until the preview was ended. We've had several emails reminding us that we are, as before, subscribing to Center Ice.

Regular Contributor

Robonet wrote:

We are getting this same message on NHL Center Ice. It showed up for 2 days now. We called and they said to wait for the message to clear.

I just posted on the other thread that after 1:15 on the phone going all the way to Level 3, I ended up in billing where the "Correct" (aka "new") codes where entered. Presto--Center Ice stations come through. Don't wait for the message to disappear. Call billing to get correct codes applied. 

Regular Visitor

Thanks! Requested billing dept after 8am eastern and he at first got NHL center ice confused with sports entertainment. Then he said they hadn't renewed NHL center ice. He was able to fix it by sending me a link to agree to add NHL center ice.
Regular Contributor

Robonet wrote:
Thanks! Requested billing dept after 8am eastern and he at first got NHL center ice confused with sports entertainment. Then he said they hadn't renewed NHL center ice. He was able to fix it by sending me a link to agree to add NHL center ice.

FWIW, I got the same link and everything was as it should be. During the night, I got the "requested change" invoice and my reg bundled plan charges went up $10. WTH! Did I take a screenshot of that? No. In fact, aside from the Center Ice package (which would incur some extra in taxes although probably not the difference between $12.42 before and the estimated $30.09 now), I'm now paying over $21.06 more per month than I was before I got this straightened out. This is why I didn't want to even start the resolution. THEY ALWAYS SCREW IT UP! 

Regular Visitor

I've been having this issue for weeks now! I've chatted, called and they issued a ticket. Still nothing! It happens every time I try to watch Showtime and Starz,HBO is fine! Very tired of this 

Regular Visitor

Did you ask for the billing dept? They need to check and update your subscription. Anyone else you talk to is a waste of time.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation