Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

"TV Go unavailable on Kindle.

New Poster

"TV Go unavailable on Kindle.

You advertise that your DVR recordings are available on all tablets anywhere.  Well, they aren't on a Kindle.  I tried for days to download  Xfinity TV on my kindle and I couldn't get it.  I could get Xfinity TVgo but  you can't get your downloads nor live programing of my local channels.  I use my Kindle like a laptop so this is very upsetting to me.  I called Amazon to see if they could help but was told that Comcast did not give the rights to Xfinity TV to them -- just the TVgo.  Then I called Comcast to see if this was true and was told yes, it's true.  They said the Kindle is not equipped to handle the DVR section of the program.  Why I can't get live programming of ABC, NBC, and CBS, no one knows  You have to have X-TV for that too.  You guys advertise you can get these services on all tablets.  Sounds like false advertising to me!  I was told that the goal is to have these services available to ALL tablets EVENTUALLY.  Don't you think you should have said that in your ads?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation