Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

"Subscription Required" Error

New Poster

"Subscription Required" Error

I am unable to watch anything through XfinityGo on my computer, tablet, or phone. Everything has the little orange key next to it and it says "subscription required". I tried calling a service rep and the guy made no sense. Just rambled on about comparing last months bill to this months bill, but confirmed I am still a subscriber and should work. Also kept talking about a "mirgration error". 

New Poster

Re: "Subscription Required" Error

I am also having this error while trying to watch CNNGo and BBC World News. It's infuriating as we pay over 100$ for "basic" cable now.

Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issues plus when i go into the demand channel section there are channels missing like the cw abc etc

Regular Contributor

This problem has been coming and going for a number of months, some people have reported that when this happens it sometimes corrects itself within a day or two.

If the problem continues for more than a day or two some people have reported that they've had good luck calling the Application Department 877-599-1845, other people have also reported that some people at that number are helpful while others are not so you may need to call more than once to get someone experienced.

- Norm

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation