Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

"SNL: Weekend Update, Summer Edition" on OnDemand

Regular Contributor

"SNL: Weekend Update, Summer Edition" on OnDemand

"SNL: Weekend Update, Summer Edition" had three episodes (#4222, 4223 and 4224 under "Saturday Night Live"). All three episodes were listed. The last (#4224) was on OnDemand for a couple days after it aired on NBC, then was removed and hasn't been put back on. #4222 and #4223 are still listed. Could someone please return #4224 to OnDemand?

New Poster

Re: "SNL: Weekend Update, Summer Edition" on OnDemand

I'd also like to know why these episodes have vanished.
Regular Contributor

Re: "SNL: Weekend Update, Summer Edition" on OnDemand

scantilad wrote:
I'd also like to know why these episodes have vanished.

Hi -- The information I'm about to give you is what's on my OnDemand; I don't know if everybody's listings are the same or not.

All three episodes are on there, but (in typical fashion) they're weirdly placed. They are listed as 4222, 4223, and 4224. 4222 expires on 10/7, 4223 expires on 10/14, 4224 expires on 11/4. There were only three episodes -- I wish there'd been more!

Here's where I found them: By Network>>NBC>>Saturday Night Live>>Season 42; scroll all the way to the end of the list to find 4222 and 4223. Under Season 43 you'll find 4223 and 4224. Same thing if you go by show title instead of by network. 4222 and 4223 are found under Season 42, 4223 and 4224 are under Season 43.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation