Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

"Included in subscription" message code when tuning into a channel in your line-up.

New Poster

"Included in subscription" message code when tuning into a channel in your line-up.

I need to know how to add a channel to my TV. I am watching a channel on my laptop but if I try to tune in on my TV I get the message "Included in subscription...to watch this program, you'll need to add the channel to your lineup. Please go to xfinity.com and select My Account to update your service". I am on my account and need help doing this, the channel is listed in my covered line-up . Thank you!

Official Employee

Re: "Included in subscription" message code when tuning into a channel in your line-up.

Hi Izzy52, if you're indeed subscribed to the channel than that means there is an issue with your entitlements on the back end. I can get this corrected for you, first can you please tell me if you see this issue on all of your channels or just a few? If you're having issues with specific channels/networks please provide the channel number or the network/title of the content. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation