Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

problem with xfinity remote app

New Poster

problem with xfinity remote app

I am no longer able to set tv shows to record using my iphone and the Xfinity tv  remote app.  A message error appears on my phone that says "Request Error  An unknown error hass occurred during this request".  My daughter is experiencing the same issue.  I spoke with Apple and it is not the app.  They have had many complaints about this problem.  I really like this feature and would like to be able to use it again.  Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Carol Nocella

New Poster

Re: problem with I phone getting incoming mil

Whhy can I not get me e mail on my iphone 5 with the latest upgrade . I can send but cannot receive my mail

New Poster

Re: problem with xfinity remote app

im having trouble trying to get pandora on my tv  did everything i was suppose to

Frequent Visitor

Re: problem with xfinity remote app

I am experiencing the same issue since the recent upgrade to the app for iPhone 6. It does not always allow me to schedule a recording from the app and I receive the "request error" message. Have removed and reinstalled the app to no success with eliminating the problem. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation