Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

problem seeing tv show line up

ANSWERED
New Poster

problem seeing tv show line up

I am having a problem with being able to view my tv show line up on my laptop.  I have inputed my zip code and it showed the right lineup and I hit save.  But when you go to see what is on it shows channels starting at channel 188 instead of channel 2 where my other computer does.  What am I doing wrong? please help

Accepted Solution

Re: problem seeing tv show line up

melvinroberts1 wrote:

I am having a problem with being able to view my tv show line up on my laptop.  I have inputed my zip code and it showed the right lineup and I hit save.  But when you go to see what is on it shows channels starting at channel 188 instead of channel 2 where my other computer does.  What am I doing wrong? please help

Make sure that no filters are on. If sports, kids, or movies are highlighted in blue on the left hand side, click them again to turn off the filter.

If you are still having issues, please delete your cookies and cache and then try again.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Official Employee

melvinroberts1 wrote:

Make sure that no filters are on. If sports, kids, or movies are highlighted in blue on the left hand side, click them again to turn off the filter.

If you are still having issues, please delete your cookies and cache and then try again.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Silver Problem Solver

Hello,

You have to be login every time you want to see your complete channel line. If you click on one of the filters on the left side (hd, sports etc) that means that the filter is on and to turn it off you will have to click it again. You will have to turn it off to view the complete listings. You will also have to be sure that your browser does not delete the cookies when you exit out of the browser.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation