Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

playback issue 101000.106000.-11800

New Poster

playback issue 101000.106000.-11800

On my Ipad air 2 ios 9.2 I am getting this when i try to watch some LIVE channels on the xfinity tv go app "playback issue 101000.106000.-11800"   HBO, FXX, FX and some others i get this error but others like Nick, or ESPN I don't get the error.  I was previously able to watch the other channels with no issues not sure what happened the error says it is a technical issue and try again later but that was 2 days ago.

New Poster

Re: playback issue 101000.106000.-11800

I get same issue on my iPhone. And it have no pattern to the problem. Been dealing with it for months.
Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem with watching many live channels on both xfinity tv apps.  However, all live channels work when watching them on my home wifi using the xfinity tv app (trying the same channel like HBO on the to go channel doesn't work). Comcast better solve this problem soon or start refunding customers! 

Regular Visitor

I have the same issue, any resolution yet

New Poster

I downloaded the app to my iphone to test and i get the same results with getting the error on some live channels.  I tried deleting the app and redownloading same thing.

the live channels do work when i use the website on my computer.

i only use WIFI when using this app and just the other day these live channels were working fine.

Frequent Visitor

Live streaming of all channels works on the website and on iOS apps when viewing in home. However, a large number of stations are not streaming on the iOS apps when using tv to go. I was told by Comcast last Friday that they were aware of issue but problem is still not resolved.
New Poster

" website and on iOS apps when viewing in home"

what do you mean by viewing in home?   i am using my tablet/phone at home where i have my cable service at using wifi on my xfinity router.

New Poster

the live streams are now working but most of them are only playing in Spanish with no way to change the language.

Frequent Visitor

The live streams are working for me also but all the Starz, Encore, HBO and Chnemax channels are in Spanish. I noticed that some channels on the website were also playing in Spanish. Comcast tech support left me a message so I'll have to call them back tomorrow. I hope Comcast doesn't charge us more for Spanish! Lol
Regular Visitor

I’m having  the same problem here at work for over a month.

I experience it on my IPhone and IPadl. This is using the TV to go app. Have unloaded and reloaded several times as well as reset the tablet and phone. No luck.

At home (for over a month) with my Xfinity wifi I can only get TV to go app to work on my IPad. The TV won't and says that I need to be at home with XFinity wifi. My IPhone, wife's IPhone, wife's IPad and my droid work fine with the TV app. I also loaded, unloaded, reset and cleared the IPad several times and no use. 

I only get a 1/2 hour lunch and two 15 minute breaks. I combined them and used up a few hours with the ridiculous with time on the phone with Xfinity. 

I'm also a first responder and am on call so quite often I have to hang up with Xfinity.

My city wouldn't think to highly of me if I took that kind of time to help someone out.

Frequent Visitor

Tv to Go live streaming for all stations except National Geographic and FXX are working for me. I spoke to Comcast App support a week ago and the problem still hasn't been solved. They claimed there is an issue with the most recent ios software update.

Regular Visitor

Still have yet to hear from anyone at Comcast.

Over two months I've experianced this problem only to get a "We'll call you back".

As you can imagine I'm unhappy with the service.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation