Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

on line movies and tv pictures fade in and out or speech doesn't match voice

Frequent Visitor

on line movies and tv pictures fade in and out or speech doesn't match voice

Whenever i am watching a movie or a tv show on line through xfinity it constantly darkends and then comes back to normal seconds later.  it also wiggles at times where their speech does not match the picture.  what is causing this?

New Poster

Re: on line movies and tv pictures fade in and out or speech doesn't match voice

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Very annoying for how much we're paying for service

Problem Solver

Re: on line movies and tv pictures fade in and out or speech doesn't match voice

First let me apologize for the delay in replying. I am a Comcast customer just like you, I have not been active on the forum in a while. My only reward is a KUDO or finding a SOLUTION. I want you to try what I will post below - if it does not help reply and tell me if this problem is on all channels or just one channel (which programs also).

**********************************************************************************************

Please try clearing your browser's cache as described in this link. And post a reply if this helps. It should because Comcast videos load a large amount of cache in your browser when the video starts.

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

At the top of this web page you will see the following, just put your pointer on YOUR browser and left click. It lists 17 different browsers and is comprehensive - you only need your browser's info.

***********************************************************************************************

How to Clear Your Browser's Cache
17 Methods: Chrome v10+, Chrome v1 - v9, Safari for iOS - iPhone and iPad, Safari for Mac OS, XSafari for Windows, Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11, Internet Explorer 8, Internet Explorer 7 Firefox 4, Firefox 30+, Firefox 33, Android, Opera, Mozilla SeaMonkey, Konqueror, BlackBerry 6.0

************************************************************************************************

Your internet browser's cache stores certain information (snapshots) of webpages you visit on your computer or mobile device so that they'll load more quickly upon future visits and while navigating through websites that use the same images on multiple pages so that you do not download the same image multiple times. Occasionally, however your cache can prevent you from seeing updated content, or cause functional problems when stored content conflicts with live content. You can fix many browser problems simply by clearing your cache. This article contains instructions with screenshots on how to clear the cache for all major browsers.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation