Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

on demand shows are missing last weeks shows

New Poster

on demand shows are missing last weeks shows

Today, I was looking for shows that I missed earlier in the week and are not there.  For example, the good doctor is missing show number 3 that should of been in there from last week.  Another example is NCIS new orleans show is missing last weeks show number 4.  Can you please help me?

Problem Solver

Re: on demand shows are missing last weeks shows

Sometimes when a program is not listed in the usual subfolders, it is accessible via "Search"; near the bottom of the On Demand menu.  With my non-X1 box, I've been able to view the episodes you've referenced by using the keywords "GOOD D" and "NCIS N".  Hope this helps, happy viewing.

New Poster

I've noticed it also. It seems they put a new air dates for the show and you have to wait till after that air date. I'm thinking they are going to try to charge us to watch the shows we missed. Not now, but I have a feeling that's what they will do soon. Like commercials. We are unable to FF through them. But, for a price we can watch commercial free programing. Also, last year we quit watching Gotham because we had missed the first two episodes. When we went to on demand to try to watch the first two episodes

, we couldn't unless we paid for it. Comcast is fast becomming the worst service ever.

Admin1

Hi blackie913 -- I reviewed these assets and both are showing available. Can you confirm if you're able to view them?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Admin1

Hi jr90616 -- I can clear this up for you. On Demand programming availability is not determined by us or any other provided. The content holder, which is the network the content airs on, decides what content is available and when it is added to On Demand. The content holder also decides on what content is free versus what content must be paid for. This is not something we or any other provider decides on. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation