Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

manage devices

New Poster

manage devices

How do I delete old iPhones registered as my devices that I no longer have? I went to Manage Devices where they are listed but there is no option to delete them on my new iPhone or thru the computer signed into my account. I no longer have the iPhones that are registered. There must be a way to delete them. Please help!

Problem Solver

Re: manage devices

Which site are you trying to access from on your computer to manage devices?  Are you going here: https://device.comcast.net/devices?
Also, are you logging in as the primary user on the account? Only the primary user can remove devices from the manage devices page.  A regular user can see the device, but can't remove it.

gelliebean wrote:

How do I delete old iPhones registered as my devices that I no longer have? I went to Manage Devices where they are listed but there is no option to delete them on my new iPhone or thru the computer signed into my account. I no longer have the iPhones that are registered. There must be a way to delete them. Please help!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation