Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

lousy comcast service

New Poster

lousy comcast service

what the is wrong with the comcast streaming.  I'm dumped, told the day after airing that a show is no longer available streaming, pausing a show for more than 2 minutes causes all kinds of problems.  I'm gonna start not paying comcast for each and every day that I have problems and NO THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH OUR ROUTER which you people like to blame this on.  I intend to keep track of each day that I have issues with the streaming, the date, time and place and will submit that evidence when I pay my bill, less the amount I am charged for this terrible service on those days, starting today.

Sincerely,

New Poster

Re: lousy comcast service

I totally agree with you 100% on this.  They are always so eager to blame it on anything else but themselves.  Imagine the difference in our bills if we deduct the non working days from the working days of service.  Why do they feel as if they have the right to just raise our prices when ever they deem it's necessary?

Frequent Visitor

Re: lousy comcast service

Dont you know that is what their "technicians" are taught to tell you.  That way they dont have to refund you a portion of the cost you pay each month.   If it is the router than it is not their fault,  their "service works fine."  

What trash.  This is the last straw.  I know I will be looking at Verizon FIOS which just recently came into my area.   Now I know why 70% of our subdivision switched to Verizon.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation