Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

locked out of hbo and streampix - 5 days comcast has provided no help

New Poster

locked out of hbo and streampix - 5 days comcast has provided no help

I am subscibed to comcast for two reason: hbo online and internet services.  Five days ago I called comcast to let them know that my account was locking me out of hbo on the xfinitytv.comcast.net website and through hbo go.  Comcast has literally done nothing.  Open ticket sitting there and the last genius I spoke to said there's no update and nothing that can be done.

New Poster

Re: locked out of hbo and streampix - 5 days comcast has provided no help

same here for two days now

Frequent Visitor

Re: locked out of hbo and streampix - 5 days comcast has provided no help

I go through the same thing. I only been with Comcast TV since January of this year and had to call about 6x times only to get my programming that I was sold to work. And for some reason every month or two my premium channels that were a part of the promo deal keep going back out only for me having to call the service center and to speak to their trained minions in India who will totally pester you about buying additional services.

Everytime they touch my account my packages that I am suppose to get get totally screwed up and then they tell me that they can't fix it because the promo package is no longer available. The last time the rep told me he could "save" me money and putting me into a Triple Play only to find out that 2 weeks later it was cancelled, I didn't get any of the deals he said and when I called the rep tells me that it was only for Verizon customers. I never been with Verizon nor did he mention that.

She then tells me why I am getting mad when the rep was trying to do something "nice" for me and I had to rip her a new one for the audicity to say that. I guess he was "being nice" by putting me in a package that I wasn't eligible for, then it being reverted to a regular package with none of the promo deals I originially signed up for and only to be told that I am unable to get all of the promos back because they are no longer available. Totally bogus. I am thinking about cutting all that Comcast mess off save the additional money and just go Netflix and Hullu via my cell phone.

It's a headache dealing with Comcast and their shady antics, every phone call exhausts me and I am paying for the service. All of my premium services are off again which were part of the promo deal for 2 years. Comcast is not doing anything about this horrible service I mean they have been rated worst service for like 5 years and the last article on Buzzfeed about the customer not being able to cancel is a good indicator that nothing will change.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation