Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

list of upcoming movies

New Poster

list of upcoming movies

what happened to the ability to see movie listing for the next 90 minutes ?

New Poster

Re: list of upcoming movies

This is a great question. I spent an hour with Comcast customer service chat a week ago. They had no idea this change had even been made. I'd like to know how to find out what movies are on and what's upcoming so I can record. 

Valued Contributor

mrus wrote:

what happened to the ability to see movie listing for the next 90 minutes ?

What do you mean? Can you be more specific?

If you still use the legacy system, programming info can be viewed within a 1 week time frame by using the guide.

If you're using X1, programming info can be viewed within a 2 week time frame using the guide.

If you're having trouble with the guide displaying the programming info, reboot the boxes.

New Poster

This isn't about the boxes, it's about the app/website. Under "live tv," there used to be a "movies" option, which showed what movies were on now and what movies were coming up in the next 90 minutes. That option is now gone and there is no way on the app or website to see what movies are on or coming up. The picture is of the app. The website is the same- under "live tv," the "movies" option is gone and there is no way to find out what's on now or upcoming. Viewing the guide is useless unless you're looking for a specific channel. There is no way to filter to just show live or upcoming movies.
IMG_9529.PNG
New Poster

By the way, selecting movies under browse doesn't help. That's a list of movies on demand. There is no option to filter by what's on now or upcoming.
Official Employee

mrus and houston3, upcoming movies can seen now via Live TV--> Movies. Upcoming movies are listed in 30 minute increments up to 2 hours. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Ken,

That used to be true, but isn't anymore. As you can see in the screenshot above, there is no "Movies" option under "Live TV" on either the app or the website. It used to be there, but it disappeared a few weeks ago. In fact, what you're reccomending is exactly what we're complaining about no longer being available. We want to be able to go back to being able to view upcoming movies in 30 minute increments up to 2 hours. 

I just checked again, hoping Comcast had added it back in. It still isn't there. I'm attaching another screenshot - this one from the website.

1.jpg
Official Employee

I can see that section has been removed.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I'll be sure to pass along this feedback for everyone. 

In the meantime, please navigate to our Feedback link found in the XFINITY Stream page: https://www.inmoment.com/websurvey/2/execute#/1

This relays your feedback directly to our developers.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

As you can see, we have been trying to get an answer to this for weeks now. Are you saying that even though we've repeatedly told Comcast about the issue, we need to tell another Comcast division? How much work are we supposed to do around your own website/app change? 

Official Employee

You actually don't have to submit the feedback form if it was asking too much. 

Thank you for your patience while we work to improve our online experience. 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Since this is still unresolved, I guess you're now aware of the problem but don't intend to change it back? 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation