Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

keeps crashes??

Contributor

keeps crashes??

when i watch a movie or show on internet it crashes then i have to refresh to try to get back at same spot then crashes again not computer cause it is new

Silver Problem Solver

Re: keeps crashes??

Hello,

How about providing us some more information. What movie are you trying to watch? What browser are you using? What os are you using?

Contributor

I try to watch like movies on streamx and stuff like that i use google alot and i use a Window 8 i like to watch shows like on abc or nbc that are new and it make me mad when in middle of show  it crashes

Official Employee

cchris79 wrote:

I try to watch like movies on streamx and stuff like that i use google alot and i use a Window 8 i like to watch shows like on abc or nbc that are new and it make me mad when in middle of show  it crashes

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, please send the URLs of the videos that you are trying to watch.

Thanks,
Joe

XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

do you want to copy every thing??? every time i fast foword or watch without stop that is also when it crashes it say adobe crash but my adobe is up to date i looked it up

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Psych/4918109785724927112/2302781331/Psych-601/videos?skipTo=resu...

this is one of the shows that did it recelte

Official Employee

cchris79 wrote:

do you want to copy every thing??? every time i fast foword or watch without stop that is also when it crashes it say adobe crash but my adobe is up to date i looked it up

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Psych/4918109785724927112/2302781331/Psych-601/videos?skipTo=resu...

this is one of the shows that did it recelte

Please copy all the information that appears under My Device Information.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

My Cable Provider:Not InstalledUse Dac:FalseMy Conroller ID:UnknownMy Map ID:UnknownMy myDVR Manager Status:UnknownMy Set Top Box Names:UnknownMy Queue setup:FalseFacebook Queue Syncing:FalseFacebook Connect:FalseMy operating system:Windows - UndefinedMy web browser:Chrome 25 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.22 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/25.0.1364.152 Safari/537.22My system typeesktop Computer Or Other DeviceMy Silverlight version:5.1.10516.0My flash version:11.6 R602Javascript:EnabledCookies:Enabled (807 Bytes).

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation