Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

keep getting message???

Contributor

keep getting message???

i keep getting this message every time I click on the tv section. then won't let play movie or show

this only happen when I click on comcast tv.

this is the messaga, then I have to close page to try again.?

Web Site Not Found

Sorry, we could not find any content for this web address. Please check the URL.

If you are an Acquia Cloud customer and expect to see your site at this address, you'll need to add this domain name to your site via the Acquia Network management console.

Acquia Inc.

New Poster

Re: keep getting message???

i have the same problem. Did you resolve this?

Contributor

no??

Gold Problem Solver

cchris79 wrote: i keep getting this message every time I click on the tv section. ...

Please post the web address of the page where you are getting the error message and describe exactly what you are clicking when you get it. "The tv section" is too vague.

Contributor

the internet tv main munu 

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/?cmpid=FCST_nav

Gold Problem Solver

cchris79 wrote: ... http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/?cmpid=FCST_nav

What are you clicking on in the page when you get the error?

Contributor

the site itself or any movie,tv from that site. some time the show come on but some times it will redirect it to the white page with the error

New Poster

I have had the same problem for several days.

This is the message I get when I try to click on ANY live program on a station that I am subscribed to, each one of which displays a key "locked" icon:

Web Site Not Found

Sorry, we could not find any content for this web address. Please check the URL.

If you are an Acquia Cloud customer and expect to see your site at this address, you'll need to add this domain name to your site via the Acquia Network management console.

Acquia Inc.

New Poster

I have have been gettinf the same message. It started last week sometime.

Web Site Not Found

If you are an Acquia Cloud customer and expect to see your site at this address, you'll need to add this domain name to your site via the Acquia Network management console.

Acquia Inc.

From the xfinity home page: http://my.xfinity.com/?cid=customer

I click on TV, I almost all the time get the above error message. If I try to reload the page a couple of time I finally get redirect to

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/?cmpid=FCST_nav

Has there been a resolution to this problem?

New Poster

Me too!!!  It's relentless.  It happens when I click on "TV" or when I click on "live tv" or any other link in which I'm trying to watch comcast via my computer.

New Poster

any resolution to this? i'm thinking that xfinity must have something to do with the acquia cloud network. on my mac using firefox and comcast internet have not had this problem
New Poster

i got off the phone with the xfinity tech guy. he took my incident and forwarded it. but while talking with him, i'm thinking that acquia 'hijacked' this url by somehow embedding something onto msdos / windows computers - otherwise the web error page wouldn't be signed by acquia inc. i suggest running a virus scan, check your apps, clear your browsers. i don't think this is a problem that originated with xfinity.

New Poster

It's happening to me as well, quite often.  Basically everytime I try to go to the Xfinity site (xfinity.tv.comcast.net/full_episodes), this isn't a matter of clicking, this can start with just typing the address into the browser (address autofills, so really all I do is xfi in the browser bar and it autofills the rest).

I've found it goes away if I tab to another browser window, navigate around for a bit and then tab back to the Xfinity one and resume browsing shows/movies etc...  Once I get into the xfinity site, it will also occur just going from category (TV, Movies, etc...) to category.  So, it's a widespread issue, not just simply a matter of clicking on something.

New Poster

I deleted my brower history and the XF one click extension in Chrome.  So far, so good.  No more white screen!  Hope this helps.

New Poster

drummergirl12 wrote:

I deleted my brower history and the XF one click extension in Chrome.  So far, so good.  No more white screen!  Hope this helps.

Yeah, it's definitely working.  Thanks!

New Poster

I tried clearing out caches/cookies and everything else but didn't help.

On a side note im also getting error 900|3329.502 and can't watch anything now :S

New Poster

I am a comcast subscriber for tv, but use brighthouse for my internet.  I thought/think brighthouse was purposely blocking the comcast site because it is a competitor.

New Poster

Acquia are a web hosting and domain name provider that Xfinity are using for their website. The message we're all seeing is a DNS related issue - put simply, something is going wrong at the Xfinity end. It's not any kind of browser hijack or competitor up to no good.

Is anybody else still getting the issue?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 12 in conversation