Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

keep getting 8007 error

New Poster

keep getting 8007 error

after 5 min of watching a tv show on multiple computers i keep getting 8007 this video cannot be played

New Poster

Re: keep getting 8007 error

I am getting the same message.  Unable to view ANY shows or movies from tablet or PC.

New Poster

I've getting the same message. 

Tried troubleshooting but refreshing has been the only things thats been helping -_-

New Poster

I've been receiving the same message since 5am MST.  Refreshing doesn't always work for that additional 5 minutes of viewing time - it takes longer to refresh than time watched.  After repeat refresing, the episode starts at the beginning or becomes unable to play at all.

New Poster

I tried restarting browser, refreshing (worked a few times, but now nothing.), and cannot get anything to play - not shows, not movies. COMCAST, are you fixing this?  Paying customers expect services that you are supposed to be providing!  Will be get some kind of refund for this breach of contract?

New Poster

I keep getting the "8007" error as well! It is pretty common for it to appear on certain episodes of a series (which I always assumed was a network glitch), but now it is occurring in 100% of the content I am trying to access. It has to be on their end, because this issue seemed to flair up today in particular.

New Poster

me too, every 10-15min.

New Poster

Hello all...I too am getting the same error message for about a day and half. I really depend on this service, spend a ton of monry for it and it doesn't work. I'm glad its not an opporators error and an issue with comcast but I'd like there to be no errors at all. Please fix this comcast.

New Poster

I got the 8007 last night a few times, but now that I am trying to catch up on shows...

it seems to be happening right before every "commercial"  

Ticking me off.. I have never had any real issues with Comcast.. lets not start now!!!

New Poster

Dear Comcast,

Thanks for taking my money and giving me awful service. 8007 Error with all videosThanks for ruining my lunch break #firstworldproblems

New Poster

Has anyone on this thread actualy spoke to comcast? 

If so, what were their resposes to this error? 

New Poster

I am getting the same message.  Started having it yesterday.  Can watch some shows, but others have this error message and can not proceed.  What's the problem?

New Poster

Same as the rest here.  Problems treaming, erroring out every 5-10 minutes.  Tried the steps provided - did not help.

New Poster

I get the same thing 

New Poster

The error code has no been changed to 5084 with the same issue i have chatted with the internet, cable then back to internet and now i need a tech

New Poster

I've been at it all day - also having trouble w/tvcable  thought it was me - went thru everything to no avail

New Poster

Comcast, get it together! I'm getting the 8007 error constantly also. It's driving me mad. Just wanted to relax in front of an episode, but the constant interruptions ruin the vibe of the show. It's not enjoyable now.  We do not pay for your company to inflict frustration on us! I don't expect to have any luck with technical support either, based on past experience. It's just time wasted and likely erroneous charges tacked onto the bill that have to rectified later (more time wasted, more frustration).

Get something right, guys! Jeez!

New Poster

I've been at it all day - having trouble w/tv- cable also - thought it was me

New Poster

I got the same problem.

New Poster

Error 8007

Is there a fix for Error 8007 yet. I see many people are expereincing the same problem

Frequent Visitor

Please see my update in thread

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-com-Website/error-8007/m-p/2604686/highlight/true#M17742

Essentially we all need to be calling in to customer service, or they won't address this problem (The CSR I spoke with indicated she hadn't seen anything in the forums or in their documentation on this, but as demostrated here, she was wrong).

While I had the CSR on the phone, she was running video & ran into the 8007 error. Please review my comments on this problem in the thread above & call into support to ensure they are paying attention to this problem.

Frequent Visitor

I have contacted support, please see the comments I captured about the call in this other thread

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-com-Website/error-8007/m-p/2604686/highlight/true#M17742

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats