Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

iPad DVR manager problem

ANSWERED
New Poster

iPad DVR manager problem

I've been using both the iPad Xfinity Sports remote and Xfinity TV remote for months and they have been great ! However, they no longer seem to recognize my DvR. For the sports app, I'll hit record and it seems to work, but the DVR never gets it. For the TV remote app, it no longer shows my scheduled recordings or previous recordings and the priority manager says I have no shows. Help !!!
Accepted Solution

Re: iPad DVR manager problem

I deleted the app and downloaded again and it didn't work. (Different person responding but same problem.)

View answer in context
Silver Problem Solver

try signing out of the app then back in.  If that does not work delete the app then restart the ipad then download it again and sign in see if that works. 

New Poster

I deleted the app and downloaded again and it didn't work. (Different person responding but same problem.)

Silver Problem Solver

igbirchall, if you have an issue best to post it as a new thread as your problem is most likely the same as the original op.     try that and also post if you had it working before if its a new issue old issue, is it even available in your area, are you a moto box user or Sa cisco, there are so many questions to ask so please start something new and answer those to start

New Poster

deleting the apps and re-installing them worked for me. thanks!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation