Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

i have a subscription to ABC Family but xfinity online says I don't

New Poster

i have a subscription to ABC Family but xfinity online says I don't

I have a subscription to ABC through xfinity and I have watched shows online by logging into it before but now when I try to watch a show online at ABC family it says I don't have a subscription. Should I call xfinity? I hate dealing with them.
Regular Contributor

Re: i have a subscription to ABC Family but xfinity online says I don't

There's a post where someone spent an hour on the phone and finally located the correct departement for this problem and posted the direct phone number to them; unfortunatly I can't seem to locate it but I vaguely remember them saying it was the "Applications Department" or something like that. The quickest way would be to call and try and locate that department, if you're having too much of a problem with that then next best thing is to send a private message to either ComcastDaniel or ComcastMattF and ask for help.

- Norm

Regular Contributor

Re: i have a subscription to ABC Family but xfinity online says I don't

Ok, I found the post and reposted it in this thread http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/Says-I-need-a-subscription-to-watch/m-p/2278149#M3511... so check it out and make the call.

- Norm

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation