Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

hbogo appletv

Visitor

hbogo appletv

When I set up my Comcast service just two weeks ago I logged into HBOGo on my Apple TV and happily watched new episodes of Veep and other shows.  Today I turn on my AppleTV only to see that HBO is requiring me to reauthenticate.  I log on to Xfinity's portal through the hbo activation page to find an error message.  I call comcast and they tell me that HBOGo isn't available for Xfinity customers?!  I was literally just using it yesterday!  She says I can use the Xfinity app, which doesn't exist for AppleTV.  What exactly is happening here?! 

I searched HBOGo AppleTV online and see no news that this is an issue.  

Visitor

Re: HBOGO on AppleTV Not Working

Did they ever solve this issue?  I was using HBOGo just fine the past week and now it just doesn't work and is telling me to activate again.  I called comcast and they stated that they no longer provide access to HBOGO?!

Problem Solver

Re: hbogo appletv

christinschu wrote:

When I set up my Comcast service just two weeks ago I logged into HBOGo on my Apple TV and happily watched new episodes of Veep and other shows.  Today I turn on my AppleTV only to see that HBO is requiring me to reauthenticate.  I log on to Xfinity's portal through the hbo activation page to find an error message.  I call comcast and they tell me that HBOGo isn't available for Xfinity customers?!  I was literally just using it yesterday!  She says I can use the Xfinity app, which doesn't exist for AppleTV.  What exactly is happening here?! 

I searched HBOGo AppleTV online and see no news that this is an issue.  

Seems like the Apple TV box timed out.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation