Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

genechevalle: READ Please!

Gold Problem Solver

genechevalle: READ Please!

The post you made has been removed to a secured area because you posted your phone number in the post.  Personal information cannot be posted in the public forums as anyone can see your personal information.  The contents of your post is below, with your phone number removed.  Posts made in the Forums are replied to in the Forums, not by phone or email.  The Help Forums are monitored primarily by other customers like yourself.

You can start a new Message in this Forum, but leave out any personal information.  You can also copy/paste your post below into the new message.

CC

01-22-2012 01:23 PM

I am on xfinity internet setting up my queue for movies under 10 ten picks contagion is the first one when i click and send it to my queue it is a diferent movie.  it was the only one out the ten that has the problem.  if you need more info please contact meXXXXXXXXX  at thank you

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation