Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

flash player

Frequent Visitor

flash player

I am well aware you cannot install adobe flash player on android tablets over 4.0.1.  As annoying as google is making this for everyone, please please tell me what flippin flash player will play the short news, entertainment videos ive watched sonce comcast went wifi!!  ive downloaded over 20 flash players abd cannot connect any of them to comcast!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: flash player

This is more Adobe's issue than Google's, as Adobe no longer wants to support mobile devices. Make sure Chrome is updated though, lately when I've been trying to view embedded videos that would be flash on the PC, it plays using a generic video player. The latest version of flash is  14.0.0.125

Frequent Visitor

Re: flash player

Im using the samsung galaxy tab3 not a pc. If im not mistaken google I want to say bought adobe ir owns adibe, either way. I have a cracked tablet with a lower android system that I can install adobe flash player over and over again. This product I believe is over 4.0.1 its these and after this os u absulutely cannot install adobe flash player. Actually I think once it said installed. Went to one of my noe 6 browsers to try comcast wheel. It takes me back to does jit support adobe. I have many flash players installed trying to fix it none of them open co m cast short news videos. Thank you for your response
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation