Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

error xacsa.xact.3374.1000559: fataldrmerror

Frequent Visitor

error xacsa.xact.3374.1000559: fataldrmerror

I have been getting this message every time I try to log onto Xfinity.com website.  This has been an ongoing issue now for over 2 full months.  I spent time online with a representative that was esculated to a higher level.  He gave me his personal phone and asked me to leave message there if I still continued to have issues.  I have left messages and he does not respond back to me.  

I am so very frustrated.  I am getting this message on google and sometimes on foxfire, which is where this rep had me start using for xfinity.  the foxfire page comes up with script errors as well.  I don't see that anyone who has written about this has received any solution advice ..  Anyone else experiencing this ??

Service Expert

Re: error xacsa.xact.3374.1000559: fataldrmerror

Are you logging in with your default comcast.net userid/password?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Silver Problem Solver

Do you mean Firefox? The error seems to imply an issue with Digital Rights Managment (FATAL DRM ERROR). What verison of Firefox? What operating system are you using (Windows, Mac, Linux, other)?

Frequent Visitor

Yes I am logging in with my comcast information
Frequent Visitor

Andyross, I contacted comcast for another issue originally.That was about 6 MO ago. At that time I could hear the sound of show when attempting to use on demand but I could not see the actual picture. After many calls for support and no resolution to my issue They upgraded my equipment box to a smaller digital one along with switching my modem to a different modeone that modem failed as well and I now have a different model again of modem. This is where the current problem originated About 2 MO.ago. This error message I am writing about now began to appear when attempting opening Xfinity on Google Chrome, which has always been my preference to use. Telephone support at escalated level instructed me to move to Firefox stating they would have issue corrected very shortly with Chrome. i am using Firefox, the newest version, About a week later I am sometimes getting this same message on firefox, not.always. However always I have script errors when attempting to open Xfinity on this browser. I have uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled that didn't help.
I am using a Toshiba laptop w/ operating system Windows 7.
New Poster

It's an issue related to Firefox. I used Chrome instead of Firefox and had no issues FYI...

When Firefox 51 is released, the issue should be dealt with.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation