Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

error code XRE-07004

New Poster

error code XRE-07004

I have been a comcast customer in the same location for 17 years and i have never been more disapointed ever since we upgraded to your new boxes.  My main TV's audio instantly started playing the back ground music much higher than the voices and i havent been able to fix it.  I just don't watch any movies downstairs anymore.  After the news i go up to my room. BUT:

Now i can't watch anything on Demand because of this  XRE-07004 code telling me it's not avail and i need to return in a couple of minutes but those minutes never end.  On top of that suddenly out of the blue shows i watch on HDTV say they are available on demand but when you click on them they only give you the option of recording them.

I've seen a lot of people as about this but i havent seen the solution,

New Poster

Re: error code XRE-07004

You're not the only one with this issue! Have lived here for 8 years, had the same service, and ever since we got the new box it has been nothing but issue after issue! Think it's time to find service that actually provides what I pay for!
Valued Contributor

Re: error code XRE-07004

Zoix wrote:

I have been a comcast customer in the same location for 17 years and i have never been more disapointed ever since we upgraded to your new boxes.  My main TV's audio instantly started playing the back ground music much higher than the voices and i havent been able to fix it.  I just don't watch any movies downstairs anymore.  After the news i go up to my room. BUT:

Now i can't watch anything on Demand because of this  XRE-07004 code telling me it's not avail and i need to return in a couple of minutes but those minutes never end.  On top of that suddenly out of the blue shows i watch on HDTV say they are available on demand but when you click on them they only give you the option of recording them.

I've seen a lot of people as about this but i havent seen the solution,

First, check to make sure there are no ondemand outages. If none are reported then you may have signal issues as described here:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/X1/X1-On-Demand/m-p/2762911

You may require a tech visit to fix it.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation