Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

error code 900/106000

New Poster

error code 900/106000

I am experiencing a problem with movies on demand. they won't play online, and I read in a forum that this happen ever since an update for xfinity movies. a lot of customer have been witching providers because of this. my wifes laptop has windows 7 she can watch it just fine. i have windows 8 and it won't work. If anyone nows a solution to this please post something rearding that particular error code(900/106000).

New Poster

Re: error code 900/106000

I have been having the same problem for several days. I called for help and it was the only time that I could see Game of Thrones begin to play for me! After dozens of attempts and that same annoying error message. So of course I hung up from support, went to pick up my kid, and now I get the message again.

If you do a search online, you can see many places where folks are saying this is an incompatibility with the latest Adobe Flash Player update with Comcast's web site. I don't know, it's just what I'm reading. The tech support person I had on the phone could not find the error code in his manual or whatever. He had never heard of 900:106000.

I tried to do the fix suggested elsewhere online - i.e., uninstall the flash player and replace it with an earlier version. But I cannot figure out how to do it with my Windows 8.1. So I remain stuck. I sincerely hope that Comcast figures this out. Heaven knows I am paying them for service that I am not getting!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation