Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

error 900|106000

New Poster

error 900|106000

for the past few days i haven't been able to play video on chrome or explorer. video keeps geting stuck a second after parental advisory and wont load. after a few seconds it says there has been difficulty in playing, and to refresh, along with the error code above.

what do i do?

New Poster

Re: error 900|106000

I have been having the same problem since 17 May 2015. It has something to do with the newest version of adobe flash player. I was asked to update my flash player when I tried to watch "Orphan Black". I updated the player and reloaded the video and it still didn't work. I received the same error code 900/106000. There are some videos that play, any show from NBC, CBS, or hulu. If you try to watch something from HBO, Showtime, BBC America and many other networks will not work. Comcast this needs to be fixed, all other sites outside of Comcast works with the updated flash player. I have visited other sites Yahoo, netflix, hulu, crackle, they all work.

New Poster

This has also been happening to me these past couple of days.  Still haven't found a solution! Please fix this, Comcast!

Frequent Visitor

I talked to Xfinity about this, its a ongoing problem, all they can say is try it again tomorrow Smiley Sad

New Poster

I am having same issue they said it's Google chrome but when I tried Internet Explorer same issue when I tried to watch Black Sails

Regular Visitor

Well I'm glad I saw this the rep told me to download google chrome to fix the issue because I have firefox and internet explorer. Then he kindly cut the chat off and my wifi because his solution wasn't making sense. So I called and the woman had to fix my settings smh.

Regular Visitor

Hi people. OK, we have video's back on our computers. It was the update from Adobe that threw the entire system out of sync. I won't bore you with the technical BS but Adobe needs to find a better time than late on a Friday to publish their new versions. No body has programming engineers working on a weekend. They are the folks needed to keep all items in sync. Then program writers are needed. It's a good deal of logic and busy work. I did receive a call from Comcast last night about this issue as someone had read my orignial post. I have no idea what the caller wanted as I didn't have time to speak with him as my wife had just fallen and broke her arm....she needed medical attention. However, I was pleased Comcast took the initiative and called........nothing wrong with that ethic. As of know all my vids are playing and yours should be as well....I hope. Good luck till the next time versions are out of sync.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 7 in conversation